Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work primarily with our enterprise and Business Development teams, supporting the negotiation and drafting of various agreements for our business-facing products, as well as establishing legal tools and policies to support the sales process
- Collaborate with the enterprise sales team as a day-to-day point of contact within the legal group to manage enterprise sales negotiations and agreement terms
- Support the Marketing, Product and City teams on various other transactional matters
- Handle the review, drafting and negotiation of a wide variety of contracts including, but not limited to, marketing and promotional agreements, advertising and commercial agreements, strategic relationships and other business and product matters
- Continually review and analyze legal risks for Uber nationally and internationally
WHAT YOU ARE
- 3 - 6 years combined corporate in-house and law firm experience at mid to large size law firm
- Direct experience working with enterprise sales organizations to negotiate, draft and finalize sales agreements, and provide ongoing legal support to product implementation and client management
- Experienced with supporting product development and release, commercial transactions, strategic partnership agreements, marketing agreements, services and supplier relationships, privacy and data use
- Strong academic credentials and law degree from a top law school
- Excellent business judgment, communication and interpersonal skills, ability to advise clients on a wide variety of legal and compliance issues in the context of fast-moving global operations
- Interest in expanding scope of your practice to other areas of law as part of a growing legal team
- Enthusiastic about Uber!
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top