Tracking Support Agent, Uber Freight (Spanish - speaking)
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Tracking operations is pioneering how Uber Freight manages shipper and carrier partner support and we're looking for Customer Support Representatives (CSRs) to provide phone/email/chat support to our carrier and shipper partners. We aim to build contact management centers dedicated to providing world-class customer support to carriers, drivers, and shippers. Uber Freight relies on customer support departments to address our customers' toughest issues, handle escalations on various issues, and provide an environment to pilot support for new products or test new support modalities or processes.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Monitor a "Load Board" tracking live Uber Freight loads from creation to delivery
- Stay organized and ahead of schedule ensuring that loads are moving without issue during the many states of the delivery
- Use multiple platforms (phone, chat, text, email) to communicate with carriers and all parties involved in each load
- Triage issues and escalate to key stakeholders when necessary
What You'll Need
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to listen effectively; to confidently and diplomatically express opinions and voice concerns with other team members
- Time management skills - you'll be handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot problems efficiently
- The ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- Flexibility - weekend and/or evening shifts may be required
- Calm under pressure - you have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Agility - you can move quickly with care and embrace change while absorbing new information with ease
- To be an Uber evangelist - you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to partner with Uber
Bonus Points if
- Experience in the logistics or Freight industry
- Bachelor's Degree or some college experience
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking)
About the Team
Trucks move everything you buy, why shouldn't booking a truck be as seamless as booking an Uber? Uber Freight connects shippers with truckers, much like the way the Uber connects riders and drivers. Our team believes that empowering truck drivers will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly safer transportation to our roads. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the movement of goods around the world. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today's toughest challenges in transportation.
Back to top