Uber is seeking a TM1 engineer to join its Financial Engineering group. This position is responsible for assisting in the administration, delivery and support of the Company’s enterprise-wide financial planning & analytics environment based on the Cognos TM1 platform.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Support, maintenance and development of TM1 financial forecasting models and processes covering all aspects of financial statement, Fx and cost allocation modeling
- Dimensional modeling & maintenance processes, including recurring Chart of Accounts revisions
- Understand end to end architecture and application support processes
- User support & troubleshooting, including permissions management and TM1, BI reports & data issues
- Rotational on-call availability for critical systems support
- Development, maintenance, and delivery of formalized training programs, including documentation, in-person courses, virtual training, and video-based instruction
Here are some of the skills we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of building successful technical solutions within TM1, covering full spectrum of technical toolset:
- Advanced TurboIntegrator Scripting
- Advanced Rule and Feeder Development
- Active Forms Report Development
- Complex MDX Scripting
- TM1 Server Administration
- Model Performance Tuning
- Experience with REST API is a bonus
- Knowledge of Data warehouse and BI concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) in Information Systems, Accounting, Finance or related business/technical field required
Be sure to check out the Uber Engineering Blog to learn more about the team.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top