Territory Marketing Manager, Analytics (Portland)
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. We’re a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward delivering an awesome experience for our users is critical to our success, and we’re looking for a Operations & Logistics Manager, Territory Management to dominate marketing efforts for our team.
You’ll be tasked with growing brand awareness in the Portland area and marketing Uber in the most efficient and engaging way possible. You’ll knock down doors and pursue any crazy idea to help grow Uber. You should be as comfortable giving a 15-second elevator pitch about Uber to a stranger as you are to digging into promo analytics. You’ll focus on scalable efforts that can be replicated in multiple cities by targeting regional events and partnerships.
- Creative. You’re full of fresh ideas to generate new user signups and promote the brand.
- Born to network. If there’s a major event in town, you’re there building out your contact list.
- Resourceful. We move quickly and that means taking a scrappy, startup mentality to tasks at-hand.
- A utility player. You’ll contribute to every department and help solve any priority problem.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results.
- Graceful. You are self-aware and well-spoken in meetings. You’ll humbly be the voice of Uber and we’d have no issue having your represent the brand.
- Unflappable and super organized. We’re moving people every day and there are plenty of moving parts in this role!
You’ll be tasked with growing brand awareness in Oregon and marketing Uber in the most efficient and engaging way possible. You will be expected to:
- Execute strategic partnerships and own business development locally
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns to encourage new users and drivers to try Uber and increase existing ridership
- Work closely with management and public affairs teams on building out short and long term strategy for the business
- Partner with our Driver Operations Team to be on top of key metrics for your territories and make sure priorities are in order
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in marketing, sales, or business development
- Marketing analytics background
- Previous people management experience a plus
- Willingness to travel within the Pacific Northwest 5-10 days per month
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Track record of managing successful integrated marketing campaigns from inception to completion
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top