Technical Sourcer (Palo Alto)
At Uber, we're proud of how far we've come as a company, however we are still evolving as a company and have much more to accomplish. As Uber continues to deliver a first class, on-demand transportation experience, we need techincal sourcers with the skills and experience to find the engineering talent that will take our business further. This role is about bringing the greatest minds to Uber who will build our next generation of technology and help our culture evolve to make Uber an employer of choice.
- Self-driven, with amazing organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Naturally curious, creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve existing process
- Passionate about candidate experience
- Delf aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You're respectful of the candidate and mindful about how stressful job hunting is for individuals
- Charismatic and excited to help build something and share it with the world
- A utility player and willing to help out wherever needed
You will be tasked with supporting our hiring managers which will include:
- Sourcing and hiring top talent nationwide
- Staying updated about our business and how new hires fit into the org
- Attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Working closely with our exiting teams to develop innovative sourcing strategies
- Managing the expectations of candidates in your pipeline and identifying future opportunities for candidates not looking to move right away
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience
- Prior experience sourcing software engineers preferred
- Both in-house and agency experience is preferred
- BA/BS Degreed or equivalent work experience
- Technical savvy
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically urges people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top