Technical Sales Consulting Lead
As the founding Technical Sales Consultant on the Uber For Business team, you will build a team to lead the technical aspects of our enterprise sales process.The Enterprise Sales Manager will be a player/coach, and work on a global scale to grow Uber’s business through the addition of new strategic customers. Working in conjunction with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers as a product advocate, the Technical Sales Consultant will be an integral leader of the pre-sales process as it pertains to solution design, API/integration, security or infrastructure discussions.
- Provide consultative technical expertise for all customer needs. Participate in the creation of sales strategy and tactics and take ownership of technical responsibilities within customer accounts.
- Effectively communicate & build confidence with customers across teams (IT, legal, sales, executives, etc.)
- Work closely with Engineering and Product Management in helping to define product requirements and usability.
- Lead the preparation and delivery of technical product presentations and responses to RFPs and RFIs
What You Bring To The Team
- Customer obsessed. You are not just customer focused, but customer obsessed. You find great satisfaction in knowing that you have helped create great experience for Uber customers. You love diving into customer issues and finding optimal solutions.
- Fast learner. We’re looking for a technical sales support associate who thrives on learning new technologies. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- Passion. You feel ownership over everything you work on; you’d never call something “finished” until you’re confident it’s correct.
- A team player. You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Design and business acumen. You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working with an API used by developers, an internal tool used by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of riders, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.Participate in the creation of sales strategy and tactics and takes ownership of technical responsibilities within customer accounts.
- 5-10 years minimum experience supporting the sales of enterprise SaaS products and solutions (Technical Sales or Sales Engineering)
- BS in CS, EE or other technical degree and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience building and managing teams
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top