Technical Recruiter EMEA
Here, at Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want a recruiter who has the same critical eye. Our recruiters must be able to find the diamonds in the rough.
We are growing rapidly and need someone with hustle to help us continue to grow our engineering team.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
- Self-driven. You have hustle, extraordinary organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get easily overwhelmed... thousands of Uber applicants each month? No prob!
- Naturally bold. You are a self-aware, clear communicator with compassion towards the people you work with. You're innovative, deeply creative, and constantly looking for ways to find top talent.
- Enthusiastic about candidate experience. You're respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, courageous, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away on, and solving problems.
- A utility player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
You'll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building great teams and partnering wherever needed.
- Source and hire, helping to drive our product and ultimately continue to expand our business globally.
- Create robust pipelines while making each candidate feel like they're the only one you're talking to.
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding our future crew.
- Manage relationships across multiple teams, expect to be responsible for the hiring needs of many.
- Showcase your intense passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about competitors, target companies, relationships in open source networks.
- Willingly build pipelines from scratch, over and over again. How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit?
- Technical recruitment experience for a fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Fantastic working atmosphere and offices with breakfast and lunch provided!
- Chance to join the best recruiting team and work in a fun environment!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top