Technical Inbound Sourcer (Seattle)
At Uber, we pride ourselves on the amazing team we've built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and innovative brand, and the technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, Uber. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we want an Inbound Sourcer who has the same critical eye. An Inbound Sourcer must have the ability understand complex teams and review high volumes of applications in order to identify the best people in the world.
2017 will be a year of growth and Uber needs amazing Technical Inbound Sourcers to help sustain this growth!
This role will be based at our HQ in San Francisco.
What you'll do
- Manage multiple technical roles across our recruiting org, processing external applicants and internal referrals
- Be the first point of contact for candidates by screening and engaging people while promoting Uber
- Know your teams and roles inside and out
- Learn to effectively track and report on the top end of the recruiting funnel
- Work closely with your recruiters and hiring managers to create an awesome pipeline
What you'll need
- 1 plus year experience in technical recruiting or sourcing
- Organizational skills (think spreadsheets!)
- Excellent professional communication skills
- BA/BS is preferred
- Experience with iCIMS or other ATS
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top