Team Lead, Community Operations - English, Cairo
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
Lead, motivate, and manage a team of 15-20 Community Support Representatives including setting daily targets, driving performance, monitoring queue, ensuring discipline and morale and liaising with city teams to optimize operations and facilitate insights. Will be also responsible of their highest commitment to delight our customers, improve our customer experience and help us to continue building Uber brand. Your ability to motivate and engage with them by using the most recent technology within one of the most innovative company worldwide will have a direct impact on our customer loyalty, satisfaction and our brand expansion.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Deliver actionable feedback to CSRs who are either outperforming or underperforming on KPIs (CSAT, TPH, EPMO) and career development. CSRs should come to the biweekly 1:1 prepared to discuss their key metrics after reviewing the dashboard.
- Be available to CSRs by maintaining a consistent presence on the floor and acts as first point of contact for escalations on critical/ time sensitive issues.
- Maintain team harmony and high motivation across team members.
- Listen and address team concerns in an effective and timely manner
- Build and maintain a high performance culture focused on delivering world class customer support.
- Implement team priorities- identify mitigation plans when queue is on the rise, route & follow-up on operational escalations, manage overtime and approve planned leaves, shift schedules and approving timesheets (ensure adequate coverage, send out overtime emails, monitor overtime signups, adjust shifts in Deputy...etc).
- Communicate and set clear expectations for the team, stay on top of new information and passes along to the team; communicates the "Why" behind the information or decision.
- Manage enforcement policies including attendance and discipline for the team.
- Contribute to strategic plans to improve the team performance and KPIs and contribute to emergency management plans when unexpected circumstances occur.
What You'll Need
- Excellent command of English.
- 2-3 Years of professional experience and minimum 1 year of people management experience.
- Highly motivated to work in a fast paced environment and join a company that makes an impact on communities and cities.
- Eager to take new challenges and push himself/herself outside his/her comfort zone.
- Passionate into people development, engagement and motivation.
- Flexible with working hours and rotational shifts covering 24/7 and ability to work during the official weekends.
- Excellent communication & Presentation Skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Good Problem solving skills.
Back to top