Strategy & Planning Associate - Uber Eats - Latam
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Strategy & Planning Associate - Uber Eats - LatAm
As a Strategy & Planning Associate, you will help with the strategic business planning process and projects across different geographies and product lines. You will also develop financial models and presentations to communicate strategic plans and visions, report on weekly/monthly/quarterly results and opportunities, author strategic initiatives, explore complex business issues, partners, competitive, and market analyses, organize key strategic meetings with different teams, and develop respective action plans.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate with different city, regional, and global teams to identify high priority business needs and document the vast Uber data universe
- Develop and manage tools and processes to execute against strategic and business plans
- Establish scorecard metrics to monitor the strategic plan and communicate critical reports
- Drive operational excellence in high growth Latam markets, through process improvements and better alignment between cities
- Actively support all strategic planning and analytical activity for senior management of the country
- Write queries and perform ad hoc data analysis to keep the nerve center of our operations engine running at full speed
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum 4 years of work experience, in investment banking, private equity, consulting, corporate strategic planning, or related fields, we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet our other requirements
- SQL experience
- Great understanding of business strategy, databases, data relationships and data integrity
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Professional proficiency in English and Spanish
- Strong communication skills to digest and understand business needs from different cities and product lines
- Strong ability to take a long-term view of the whole picture and think about the business at a strategic level
- Attention to detail; accuracy is a must!
Back to top