Strategic Vehicle Finance Manager - Mexico City
The Strategic vehicle Finance Manager role will be responsible for managing and scaling Uber’s auto financing platform across LatAm. We’ve partnered with major auto manufacturers and lenders to help catalyze Uber’s supply growth. This role will help manage some of the large relationships and scale the platform across our LatAm markets.
The ideal candidate has a versatile skill set. You’ll need to conduct the analysis that informs the execution of these initiatives, while also being able to communicate with drivers as effectively as you can C-suite executives. It also requires a strong operational mind, as guiding our city operations teams in scaling the platform is a key part of the role. You need to be able to take your spreadsheets to the streets, and negotiate the deals in between. This role will have serious impact on the big-picture, strategic initiatives critical to scaling Uber’s supply chain in cities across the globe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own the performance of Uber’s auto financing initiative across LatAm markets
- Manage Uber’s large partnerships with auto lenders, manufacturers and rental companies, together with local Ops POCs
- Conduct the analyses that inform the execution of these strategic partnerships
- Manage internal and external parties in the execution of all vehicle financing initiatives: city operations teams, engineering, product, finance, and external partners
- Create and implement new processes that can scale with Uber’s growth
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering; MBA a plus
- Minimum 6-8 years of banking / consulting or related experience
- Operational experience a plus; knowledge of the automotive industry not required but also a plus
- Strong communication, organization and project management skills
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength of yours
- Explorer – the ability to self-serve, investigate and execute without instruction
- Exceptional Excel skills; SQL skills a plus
- Ground floor opportunity and as an early member of our Strategic Finance team; you’ll shape the business direction of the company.
- We’re not just another social web app: we’re moving real assets and real people around their cities.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top