Strategic Retail Partnerships Specialist - Mexico
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the job
Uber's Global Greenlight Program team is part of the Global Community Operations team. We implement strategy, planning, innovation, and business development for the company's global network of Uber Greenlight locations, our in-person locations that serve drivers. These locations are one of the company's key growth channels for getting drivers on the road and keeping them engaged with Uber. It's an extremely rewarding and challenging team to work on because Uber Greenlight locations are the face of Uber for driver-partners, and our operations are essential for Uber's growth around the globe.
We are focused on bringing unique Greenlight retail experiences through growing our line of partnerships across multiple verticals, and deliver value to our driver partners by making great deals on relevant goods and services.
As a Strategic Retail Partnership Coordinator on the Greenlight retail partnership team, you will lead the charge to formalize an engaging retail experience within the Greenlight locations. You will be rolling up your sleeves to ensure partnership success while working closely with internal teams.
What you'll do:
- Track and have a bird's eye view of the region's partnerships and their performance.
- Develop the tools and processes that will help local teams manage partnerships better.
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Work with internal teams and external partners to negotiate and drive contracts to closure, and then manage these key strategic relationships to maximum value for both Uber and our driver partners
- Manage the tiny details that will keep us flowing towards our goals.
- Thrive on creating new ways to add to existing partnerships. You'll be making those not so obvious connections that drive innovative partnerships and initiatives to grow our business
What you'll need:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in business development, marketing and/or partnership management
- BA or BS degree required
- Ability to influence and develop business relationships with partners at all levels, and navigate multiple partner engagements simultaneously
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Data driven, analytical thinker who is able explore new opportunities through data
- Process oriented, you need to think in scalable solutions that can impact an entire region.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top