Strategic Retail Partnership Manager - Andean
Uber’s Global Greenlight Program team is part of the Global Operations team. We implement strategy, planning, innovation, and business development for the company’s global network of Uber Greenlight locations, our in-person locations that serve drivers. These locations are one of the company’s key growth channels for getting drivers on the road and keeping them engaged with Uber. It’s an extremely rewarding and challenging team to work on because Uber Greenlight locations are the face of Uber for driver-partners, and our operations are essential for Uber’s growth around the globe.
We are focused on bringing unique Greenlight retail experiences through growing our line of partnerships across multiple verticals, and deliver value to our driver partners by making great deals on relevant goods and services.
The Strategic Retail Partnership Manager will lead the charge to formalize an engaging retail experience within the Greenlight locations. You will be rolling up your sleeves to ensure partnership success while working closely with internal teams to win.
What you’ll be doing:
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Create business partnerships to build a relevant, valuable, and engaging retail experience in our global network of Uber Greenlight locations
- Work with internal teams and external partners to negotiate and drive contracts to closure, and then manage these key strategic relationships to maximum value for both Uber and our driver partners
- Develop strategic marketing plan for partners at the Greenlight locations
- Manage the big picture, and the tiny details
- Thrive on creating new ways to add to existing partnerships. You’ll be making those not so obvious connections that drive innovative partnerships and initiatives to grow our business
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in business development, marketing and/or partnership
- BA or BS degree required
- Ability to influence and develop business relationships with partners at all levels, and navigate multiple partner engagements simultaneously
- Data driven, analytical thinker who is able explore new opportunities through data
- Proven track record of successfully managing complex partnerships and you’ve led cultivate innovative initiatives from these relationships
- Strong negotiation skills and experience managing vendors and partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25%
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Gym and mobile reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top