Strategic Partnerships Manager - UberEATS - Vienna (m/f)
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the women and men who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
As the Strategic Partnerships Manager you will have the unique opportunity to help grow UberEATS in your city. The role will involve ownership of the entire relationship with our restaurant and enterprise partners - beginning with pitching, negotiations and contracting, all the way through to analysis and optimization of delivery operations. The role requires a unique combination of sales prowess, coaching, analytics and relationship building skills. This is a rigorous role in a new sector of an already growing business, and you will work with the EATS operations and marketing teams along with headquarters-based product, engineering, and process teams to drive a step-change evolution in the UberEATS business in 2017 and beyond.
What you'll do
- Negotiations and Deal Making: Establish a strong network and make sure we get a seat at the table with all the greatest restaurants and other partners: to expand our business and theirs.
- Manage a Sales Team: Coach a team of sales representatives to make sure they hit their targets and keep developing. No task will be too small or large for you and your team to take on.
- Sourcing/Qualifying: Use your awesome networking skills and relationships to get the city's best restaurants and companies interested in UberEATS. Help us acquire amazing partners, whose presence on the platform will accelerate our growth.
- Seize opportunities: Take ownership of UberEATS growth, find creative solutions and follow through to delight users and partners - leverage our relationships to build the future of food!
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of sales, business development or management experience.
- Experience signing and scaling impactful partnerships and deals
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular
- Appetite for rolling up your sleeves and building a business
- Fluent German
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company and your team
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we regularly engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Wage starting from 60,000 gross according to the applicable collective bargaining agreement
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top