Strategic Partnerships Manager - France
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in EMEA and 11 cities in France with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we're only just getting started.
We are looking for someone who can develop Uber in France by partnering with key brands, businesses and venues in order to build awareness and the brand reputation, drive acquisition of new users while increasing loyalty. This role calls for a combination of project management, negotiation and analytical skills with a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You'll be tasked with growing brand awareness in France and marketing Uber in the most efficient and engaging way possible. You'll knock down doors and pursue any crazy idea to help grow Uber.
What you'll do
- Contribute to the overall Partnerships and Marketing Strategy definition.
- Prioritize partnerships that meet key business goals and metrics.
- Reach out to potential partners and own negotiation conversations.
- Liaise with other marketing teams to push out partnerships at a national level.
- Project management - from ideation to execution you will lead the success of your partnerships.
- Develop creative marketing campaigns to increase rider loyalty.
- Data-driven decision making - Design, apply and iterate your decisions by acting on data. Prioritize initiatives based on the highest potential impact.
What you'll need
- Master Degree in Business or Marketing related field.
- 3-5 years of business development, consulting and/or marketing experience
- Solid project management and negotiation skills from sourcing to execution.
- Track record of running successful marketing campaigns and partnerships.
- Eye for creative quality and great attention to detail.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking.
- Ability to fluently communicate with marketing, product and platform teams.
- Deep understanding of mobile app marketing tech stack and space.
- To be comfortable with ambiguity in a rapidly changing environment.
- A dedicated approach to solving problems and finding solutions.
- Ability to speak and write French and English fluently.
- Entrepreneurial DNA and hands on attitude
- Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: participate to the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to build a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top