Strategic Partnership Manager, UberEATS - UK
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
We need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to create a new business within Uber. You'll be on the forefront introducing restaurant-partners to the UberEATS platform while developing and testing new strategies for UberEATS and UberRUSH.
What you'll do:
- Own strategic partner relationships to yield tangible metrics outcomes and growth.
- Act as internal partner advocate for our restaurant-partners.
- Translate partner success requirements to product, marketing and operations teams and drive execution to completion.
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics.
- Drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings.
What you need:
- A minimum 5 years of partnership management, account management or business development experience at a high-growth company.
- Technical aptitude; You speak the language and can interface with our product and engineering teams.
- Business mindset with experience driving metrics-oriented outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, MBA or Masters is a plus.
- Experience making data-driven decisions to develop sales strategy and processes.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top