Strategic Partnership Manager, UberEATS - UK
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. Our newest product, UberEATS, gives you the food you want delivered on demand. We work with thousands of restaurants and courier-partners globally to change the face of food delivery.
We need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to create a new business within Uber. You'll be on the forefront introducing restaurant-partners to the UberEATS platform while developing and testing new strategies for UberEATS and UberRUSH.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own strategic partner relationships to yield tangible metrics outcomes and growth.
- Act as internal partner advocate for our restaurant-partners.
- Translate partner success requirements to product, marketing and operations teams and drive execution to completion.
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics.
- Drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- At least need 5 years of partnership management, account management or business development experience at a high-growth company.
- Technical aptitude; You speak the language and can interface with our product and engineering teams.
- Business mindset with experience driving metrics-oriented outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university, MBA or Masters is a plus.
- Experience making data-driven decisions to develop sales strategy and processes.
- Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top