Strategic Partner Manager, Mobile
As Uber expands throughout 80+ countries and 500+ cities, the line-up of strategic mobile partnerships continues to expand and so does the breadth of new Uber rider experiences. You will manage, launch, optimize and scale existing and freshly-minted Uber strategic partnerships to bring the Uber experience to new riders across a multitude of strategic partners in the mobile industry. You will also be a key contributor in the partnership pipeline and product roadmap by carrying forward partnership best practices and insights proven through data in your partnership results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive initiatives. Lead the prioritization, planning, launch, and scaling of strategic partnerships that will shape the Uber experience for new and existing riders. This involves wearing many hats, leading internal and external cross-functional teams, and following through to achieve key partnership objectives.
- Bring your analytical A-game. You’ll be measuring the performance of strategic initiatives, reporting KPIs, evaluating effectiveness and trends, and providing actionable insights to ensure we’re driving toward the best possible outcome.
- Partner with City Teams. Develop work plan and engage Uber City Team resources to activate partnership marketing and operations in our City Teams.
- Support the evolution of the long-term partnership vision by creating and playbooking new ways to add to existing partnerships and to kick off new product initiatives. You’ll be making those not so obvious connections that drive innovative products and initiatives to grow our business.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in (technical) program management OR product management OR management consulting, with at least 2 years of partner/account management or business development experience.
- Experience in working with or for mobile network operators and/or mobile device manufacturers.
- Ability to dynamically flex from earning trust and mapping out strategic objectives with senior-level execs to talking performance metrics with marketing, product, engineering, finance, and legal counterparts.
- Technical understanding and ability to communicate with engineers.
- Analytical horsepower, agile iteration, and perseverance to solve problems and optimize partnerships around initiatives that drive meaningful business metrics.
- Execution. You are a true operator with comfort running at high throughput, detailed follow through and clear, direct communication.
- Employees receive free and discounted Uber rides
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the business.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top