Strategic Partner Manager, LATAM
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
The Strategic Partner Manager, LATAM is a unique opportunity to directly impact partnerships all over Latam. You will own relationships with Fortune 500 companies in LatAm. This is a hands-on role and critical function of the team, responsible for driving growth, happiness, and retention among our base of partners.
We are looking for someone who is business-savvy, loves solving problems and able to thrive in a fast and growing environment.
This role is focused on effectively managing relationships and implementing initiatives with existing partners.
What you'll do
- Drive initiatives. Lead the prioritization, planning, launch, and scaling of strategic partnerships that will shape the Uber experience for new and existing riders. This involves wearing many hats, leading internal and external cross-functional teams, and following through to achieve key partnership objectives.
- Bring your analytical A-game. You'll be measuring the performance of strategic initiatives, reporting KPIs, evaluating effectiveness and trends, and providing actionable insights to ensure we're driving toward the best possible outcome.
- Partner with City Teams. Develop work plan and engage Uber City Team resources to activate partnership marketing and operations in our City Teams.
- Support the evolution of the long-term partnership vision by creating and playbooking new ways to add to existing partnerships and to kick off new product initiatives. You'll be making those not so obvious connections that drive innovative products and initiatives to grow our business.
What you'll need
- 7+ years of experience in (technical) program management OR product management OR management consulting, with at least 2 years of partner/account management or business development experience.
- Ability to dynamically flex from earning trust and mapping out strategic objectives with senior-level execs to talking performance metrics with marketing, product, engineering, finance, and legal counterparts.
- Technical understanding and ability to communicate with engineers.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze needs of partners to both unlock opportunities and problem-solve creatively.
- Execution. You are a true operator with comfort running at high throughput, detailed follow through and clear, direct communication.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top