Strategic Partner Manager, Brazil
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What you'll do
- Post-deal partner management
- Own strategic partner relationships to yield tangible metrics outcomes
- Act as internal partner advocate
- Translate partner success requirements to product, marketing and operations teams and drive execution to completion
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics
- Drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings. You'll be measuring the performance of strategic initiatives, reporting KPIs, evaluating effectiveness and trends, and providing actionable insights to ensure we're driving toward the best possible outcome.
- Partner with City Teams. Develop work plan and engage Uber City Team resources to activate partnership marketing and operations in our City Teams.
What you'll need
- At least need 5 years of Partner Management and Business Development experience at a high-growth tech company. Significant experience managing partners required.
- Technical aptitude. You speak the language and can interface with our product and engineering teams.
- Business mindset with experience driving metrics-oriented outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top