Strategic Partner Management, LATAM
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What You'll Do
- Post-deal partner management
- Own strategic partner relationships to yield tangible metrics outcomes
- Act as internal partner advocate
- Translate partner success requirements to product, marketing and operations teams and drive execution to completion
- Set, track and report on partner performance metrics
- Drive partner strategy and engagement based on data-driven findings. You'll be measuring the performance of strategic initiatives, reporting KPIs, evaluating effectiveness and trends, and providing actionable insights to ensure we're driving toward the best possible outcome.
- Partner with City Teams. Develop work plan and engage Uber City Team resources to activate partnership marketing and operations in our City Teams.
What You'll Need
- At least need 5 years of Partner Management and Business Development experience at a high-growth tech company. Significant experience managing partners required.
- Technical aptitude. You speak the language and can interface with our product and engineering teams.
- Business mindset with experience driving metrics-oriented outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top