Strategic Accounts Manager, UberEATS - Taipei
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Job
With UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 60 cities across all six continents in just over a year. Today, UberEATS is available in Tokyo, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Melbourne -- and we're just getting started.
The Strategic Accounts Account Executive role drives market development in your region through bringing on and managing our most important regional customers. A successful Strategic Account Executive leverages skills in both inside and field sales to set up our partnerships for success.
- Own strategic accounts and market opportunity (in line with company targets); creating a list of target corporates across tiers, brand opportunity and access
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and rigorous follow up to close deals
- Identify creative opportunities to drive usage in converted accounts with a view to achieve order velocity
- Forge strategic alliances with organizations who can be strategic/brand partners in achieving UberEATS go-to market goals
- Capture, analyze and present market feedback on the opportunity UberEATS provide restaurant partners and capture inputs to continually refine it with respect to qualified customer feedback
- Work with UberEATS sales teams in the region and in the US to develop new applications, product enhancements etc. which would benefit UberEATS restaurant partners and Uber alike
- Work with customers (new and prospects) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc. Would require creating documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners
- Partner with our onboarding teams to smoothly activate the best brands in Taipei
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of UberEATS mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top