Sr Technical Sourcer (NYC)
Uber Engineering in NYC is on the lookout for a senior technology sourcer to help us move from being a company that moves everyone to a company that moves everything. UberEverything is our effort to become a global logistics firm using the core infrastructure and applications used in our rider app. Join us and become a foundational member of this dynamic, disruptive and innovative effort.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job hunt can be.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- A utility player. You’re willing to help out wherever needed.
You’ll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building world-class teams and partnering with our existing team. You’ll also:
- Source and hire top talent.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here.
- Spread the UberLOVE through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Keep ‘em warm! Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
- Minimum of 2 years of technical sourcing experience – but will gladly consider those at a more experienced level.
- Prior experience sourcing software engineers, ideally on a consumer product team
- Both in-house and agency experience is preferred…experience working in-house at a start-up or tech company highly preferred.
- Degreed or equivalent work experience
- Technical Savvy
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Travel like a diplomat: employees are showered with monthly Uber credits
- Free breakfast, catered lunch & snacks
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top