Sr Technical Recruiter
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
You'll be tasked with supporting our hiring managers, building rad teams and partnering with our existing shop. You'll also:
- Hire top talent nationwide.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should work here.
- Spread the UberLOVE through attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
- Work closely with our US team to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy around finding top talent.
- Keep 'em warm! Manage the existing pipeline of candidates and identify what future opportunities they may be a fit for.
What You'll Need
- 8+ years of technical recruitment experience, good sourcing knowledge and a passion to hire the best
- Prior experience sourcing software engineers (full stack) preferred.
- Both in-house and agency experience is preferred (with available metrics to back up how great you are).
- Degreed or equivalent work experience.
- Technically savvy.
Back to top