Sr. Strategy & Planning - UberEats - Latam
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Every successful city and team at Uber needs a brilliant game plan. As a Strategy & Planning, you will help with the strategic business planning process and spearhead transformational projects across different geographies and product lines. You will also develop financial models and presentations to communicate strategic plans and visions, report on weekly/monthly/quarterly results and opportunities, author strategic initiatives, explore complex business issues, partners, competitive, and market analyses, organize key strategic meetings with different teams, and develop respective action plans.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate with different city, regional, and global teams to identify high priority business needs and document the vast Uber data universe
- Develop and manage tools and processes to execute against strategic and business plans
- Establish scorecard metrics to monitor the strategic plan and communicate critical reports
- Drive operational excellence in high growth Latam markets, through process improvements and better alignment between cities
- Actively support all strategic planning and analytical activity for senior management of the country
- Write queries and perform ad hoc data analysis to keep the nerve center of our operations engine running at full speed
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least 3 years of work experience in investment banking, private equity, consulting, corporate strategic planning, or related fields
- BS/Masters in Math, Physics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative field
- SQL experience required
- Great understanding of business strategy, databases, data relationships and data integrity
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Strong communication skills to digest and understand business needs from different cities and product lines
- Strong ability to take a long-term view of the whole picture and think about the business at a strategic level
- Attention to detail; accuracy is a must!
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top