Sr. Salesforce Administrator
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues and other Salesforce.com setup options as necessary.
- Prepare data files and upload the data in to Salesforce.com using data loader. Experience using Demand Tools preferred.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports business requirements. As required manage SFDC enhancement projects to support business needs.
- Develop and maintain integrations to 3rd party solutions
- Create reports in Salesforce.com to meet operational requirements including maintaining a standard set of queries/reports to satisfy requirements; validate queries/reports created by others in the organization and assist in the interpretation of data.
- Test and QA of enhancements/changes to SFDC deployment using SF.com sandbox.
- Train/support end users with the use of the SFDC application.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as well being proactive
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree in a computer discipline, or equivalent applicable experience.
- SFDC administrator with at least 3-5 years related experience. Specific experience includes:
- Knowledge of SFDC configuration including use of data loader and third party tools.
- Extensive experience with data migration in to SFDC for objects including but not limited to accounts, contacts, cases, leads and opportunities and custom objects
- Experience on SFDC business workflow (different entities like opportunity, leads, account, assets etc.).
- Understand of partner portal functionality for SFDC.
- SFDC Certification desired (ADM 201).
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skill
- Go getter and motivated to make an impact
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the TeamWhat You'll Do This role will partner closely with Uber Eats. Uber Eats is now live in hundreds of markets around the globe, and will be continuing its impressive expansion in 2018 in order to execute on our mission of "making eating well effortless every day, for everyone". Specifically in this role, you will be helping support the global Sales and Sales Ops organizations in building world-class systems that will enable Eats do the following:
- Make food delivery an everyday thing
- Help restaurants grow and transform their businesses
- Make doing deliveries worth the effort
- Keep our promises to our customers
- Reach the whole world sustainably
Back to top