Sr Sales Operations -Uber For Business
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Uber for Business organization.
You’ll build and drive the global strategy for how Uber markets and sells into businesses of all sizes while also driving the deployment of internal systems to boost productivity including a CRM software. The ideal candidate is a self starter that possesses exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with experience in different sales functions such as operations or management.
What you’ll do:
- Develop programs that evolve and transform the way that Uber markets and sells Uber for Business
- Create the strategies that steer the sales org including overall structure, compensation and quotas, lead generation and management, territory optimization, sales incentive programs, etc.
- Lead deployment of Salesforce.com and manage ongoing administration including user management, data management, application setup, customization, reports and dashboards
- Responsible for building tools and creative processes for the sales organization to boost productivity
- Assist in the development, execution, and maintenance of training for the Sales organization and manage the onboarding process of new Sales employees
What you need:
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, Finance or other quantitative focus
- 6+ years of highly analytical experience, ideally in sales or business operations. Experience at a fast paced technology company preferred
- Have previously managed a team and supported a growing sales organization
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Deep experience analyzing data and the ability to use data to drive insights and decision-making
- True passion for sales and creatively finds ways to make sales people more productive
- Quick and scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done
- Combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SQL
- Employees receive free and discounted Uber rides.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top