Sr. Product Manager EPM Platform (FP&A)
Uber Technologies, only six years old, is quickly expanding across the globe with a presence in 70+ countries at the moment. We are looking to establish a world class finance organization – inherent in this task is building the infrastructure to support our continued growth. To better enable the sophistication of the finance organization, key systems will be implemented in the areas viz FP&A, Revenue, Tax, Cash Management and Treasury amongst many others.
The Financial Applications team is looking to add a product manager which will report to the Sr. Product Manager of FP&A Systems. In this position, you will get an amazing opportunity to play a critical role in implementing/building a wide array of FP&A tools. We’re looking for candidates with strong backgrounds in FP&A systems and who can work closely with FP&A/Accounting, Finance/engineering/data scientists to help implement world class products.
So if you’re ready to go deep, working on a rewarding set of challenges and work with the most exciting people on earth then read on and please get in touch with us!
What you’ll do:
- Work with FP&A, other Finance teams, technical teams and other stakeholders in realizing the FP&A roadmap
- Own the success of the projects from a Finance perspective. Ensure long-term, seamless and scalable processes
- Manage projects and the roadmap in the financials space
- Get a deep understanding about the process and data flows involved in order to document and communicate with stakeholders
- Act as Product Owner for your initiatives working to define initiative from idea, through scope and delivery of the product. Own all aspects of delivery while mentoring team members and helping
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in fast-paced, fast evolving tech environments
- 5+ years experience delivering highly successful and innovative consumer Internet or financial products where you have taken the lead from scope all the way through delivery.
- Fintech background with strong technical and data integration experience.
- SQL, and data analytics is a plus.
- Financial program management or system implementation project management experience
- Experience with industry standard products (Essbase, Anaplan, Hyperion, TM1, etc.)
- Experience in building FP&A tools from the ground up
- Experience working with data scientists/engineers
- Employees are given Uber credits each month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top