Sr. Marketing Manager - Radio + Direct Response
We are looking for an offline marketing rock star to join the Growth Marketing team and help support a wide range of growth initiatives and offline media goals as we continue to expand in hundreds of cities worldwide. As member of the growth marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive execution of Offline Media campaigns (Radio, TV, OOH) that support Uber’s growth initiatives while achieving cost KPIs.
- Review Radio and TV plans and schedules submitted by agency and ensure they meet campaign objectives.
- Drive weekly, monthly, quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve each offline channel’s ROI without losing sight of growth.
- Work with Ad Ops team to ensure agency partners are sending / receiving data to feed dashboard
- Act as day to day contact for agency.
- Work with Program Managers to drive creative pipeline for any creative and promotional assets, including:
- creative approval process
- encoding / traffic
- legal approval
- Own and manage invoice reconciliation.
- Act as liaison between agencies and Uber finance team to ensure vendor invoices are tracked and submitted for payment.
- Track all incoming invoices and credit memos vs. budget.
- Ensure costs are allocated appropriately across regions.
- Work with Marketing Analytics team and Sr. Manager on all campaign ad hoc analyses, which includes response tracking and campaign reporting.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 – 7 years of Radio, TV, OOH planning / buying experience in India, China, and LATAM.
- In-house or agency experience ok.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top