Sr Marketing Manager - Lahore
Senior Marketing Manager
Uber is looking to further build out its marketing team. We're looking for a well-rounded all-star to take charge of our marketing efforts and rider satisfaction.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing UberLOVE to our users.
- A utility player. You're willing to find resolutions to rider issues early, late and often.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily... thousands of Uber user emails each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative, analytical and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- Graceful. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You'll humbly be the voice of Uber.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Smart. You are analytical and also have a complete understanding of marketing plans, research methodologies, and strong experience of ATL/BTL activities.
- Leader. You are good with dealing with large teams and yet not worried about getting your own hands dirty while working on projects.
You'll be tasked with inspiring a growing user base to share the Uber experience. You'll have great opportunities to develop & foster various skill sets:
- Strategizing plans for all cities of Pakistan, ensuring the steep Uber growth challenge
- Manage and lead the team. Lead and develop a team of Marketing Managers. Be a leader, not a dictator.
- Find the transportation pulse of the city and identify new ways to get the Uber experience in front of new users
- Develop complex brand and event partnerships
- Storyboard and execute innovative marketing campaigns and pop-ups
- Manage communications, media and PR outreach
- Identify and engage with community and brand advocates
- Analyse marketing initiatives and measure ROI
- Spread the UberLOVE through creating exciting blog & social web content
- Work closely with our engineering & operations teams to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
- Tame upset riders and turn them into passionate evangelists
- 6+ years of experience in marketing, brand management or public relations
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Wordpress, etc.).
- Solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar buffs wanted).
- Exhibits the perfect mix of creativity and analytical ability.
- Influencer amongst friends and community.
- Employees are given free and discounted Uber rides.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top