Sr. Loss Mitigation Specialist - Xchange Leasing
Since launching in June of 2015, the Xchange Leasing has grown at an unprecedented rate. Available in almost all major cities in the US, Xchange Leasing is an innovating leasing program designed specifically for Uber driver-partners that complements the flexibility and other key benefits of driving on the Uber platform. Xchange Leasing helps reduce the barrier for individuals who want to drive and earn with Uber and do not have an access to a qualifying vehicle.
Are you a proven hustler who can combine great people skills with the ability to scale processes and tasks? Interested in helping to launch a new initiative in a start-up culture? Let’s talk.
The Transport Specialist role is an opportunity to help drive growth by supporting the Lease servicing processes within Xchange Leasing, an Uber subsidiary which is designed to offer a financing option to fit with the flexibility that drivers value most. The job calls for a combination of people skills, excellent attention to detail, and a solid mind for numbers. For more details on Xchange Leasing and the Uber Vehicle Solutions program, read our most recent blog post here.
This role is based in Plano, TX.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide lease servicing by using proprietary and third party software to drive growth in a leaderboard focused culture
- Make educated and informed transport decisions regarding Xchange Leasing vehicles nationally
- Manage, monitor and track our vehicle inventory including ETAs, recalls and reconditioning assessments
- Assess and negotiate fees and costs associated with vehicle damage, transportation and storage
- Develop partnerships with important stakeholders in several areas of our business – internally and externally
- Initiate contact with carriers and customers when appropriate
- Ability to create reports and spreadsheets with existing program resources
- Make sound decisions by consolidating data from multiple sources
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1-3 years of professional experience and/or a Bachelor’s degree
- Data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) “I bust my ass because I love it” approach
- A willingness to be “in the trenches” working with our business partners
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding. You will be a powerful advocate for Xchange Leasing and are obsessed with the leasing experience
- You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by doing
NICE TO HAVE
- 3+ years of professional experience and/or a Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior auto industry/remarketing experience
- Deep knowledge of transportation process or supply chain management
- AutoIMS & RDN experience
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product. you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and. reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Free daily catered lunch and free snacks and drinks
- 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous vacation policy; Annual bonus potential
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top