Sr CRM Marketing Manager, UberEats
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of Uber's growing email marketing team. With this role, you'll have the opportunity to join a small team with an ability to make a big impact.
You'll be on the frontlines introducing Uber to the Enterprise, responsible for developing the email marketing program, increasing customer engagement, optimizing email communications and supporting brand objectives.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and acquisition
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows
- Develop new email templates and testing strategies that deliver against ROI targets through a highly segmented customer base
- Drive and optimize key traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, incremental revenue lift, engagement and retention
- Maintain and ensure high levels of data hygiene and integrity with fast-growing, high-volume lists
- Run reports and prepare analyses for marketing programs or proposals.
- Develop campaigns to drive traffic to enterprise channel and continually test and optimize programs
- Ensure compliance with CAN-SPAM regulations
- Work with cross functional team to develop and enhance email tools
What you'll need
- Experience in high-growth environment is a plus
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through deep analytical thinking
- At least 10 years online marketing-specific experience with a minimum 5 year demonstrated success in email marketing from concept to completion
- Proven expertise leveraging Marketo to create multi-step Nurture Campaigns, Lead Scoring models, and complex buyer Journeys
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around metrics, specifically A/B testing, KPI tracking and ROI analysis
- Strategic CRM focus and can suggest creative solutions in-line with business objectives
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding and working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SQL.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written communication skills
Back to top