South Subregional Marketing Lead- UberEATS
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
We're looking for a seasoned leader to run Marketing for UberEATS in the South Region of the U.S. (includes Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Colorado, Missouri). As an essential member of the South UberEATS leadership team, you will own Uber's marketing strategy to fuel the growth of our business, connect audiences with the magic of UberEATS, and ensure that our brand is trusted and loved. The right person enjoys leading teams, finding and solving problems, is ready to take initiative, and thrives in a fast-paced environment, where cross-functional collaboration is key.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Set the vision for UberEATS marketing in the South to drive awareness, adoption, repeat usage, and brand loyalty
- Define and execute marketing strategy for UberEATS in the South region, across audiences (eaters, of course, and even restaurant and courier partners)
- Match resources (dollars and people) to priorities
- Turn your strategy into a plan (e.g., set KPIs, define goals for your team, monitor progress & course-correct as necessary)
- Manage senior stakeholders, such as South General Managers and Headquarters partners (e.g., Product, Paid Marketing, CRM, External Communications, Policy, etc.)
- Build, grow and develop a world-class marketing team with an outstanding culture
- Design, implement and track end-to-end acquisition, engagement, retention, and brand marketing initiatives for the region across eater, courier, and restaurant audiences
- Champion user needs to position UberEATS in your markets appropriately based on rigorous insights
- Launch innovative, fully-integrated marketing initiatives
- Set the standard for creative and branding excellence across the South
- Advise the Subregional Leadership Team on all facets of UberEats marketing strategy
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years of experience in Marketing, Operations, Brand, Advertising, or Consulting
- Strong people management skills & experience
- Ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Excellent analytical and communication skills at executive level
About the Team
The South Subregional Marketing Lead will work with our UberEATS Operations teams across the South on strategic marketing initiatives. You'll lead a team of 5-10 Marketing Managers and report into the South Subregional General Manager.
Back to top