Software Engineer - Stability Platform
We are building engineering tools and infrastructure to help our team quickly iterate on feature releases, and continue to develop the highly scalable products that will allow us to continue to grow. The contributions of this team will make our already world class engineering team stronger and create an engineering environment where our developers succeed.
This team is shaping the future of our infrastructure, building software that empowers engineering teams to develop and deliver high quality products quickly. We are focused on solving the hardest, most interesting challenges of developing software at scale without sacrificing stability, quality, velocity or code health.
- Design, Develop and deliver distributed engineering tools and platforms
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems in tools and testing.
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity.
- Experience in multi platform/multi language build engineering
- Experience with infrastructure and distributed systems
- Proficient in Java
- Experience with software engineering best practices: unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, excellent debugging, troubleshooting skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Jenkins
- Previous experience building a CI platform
- Team player, communicative, enjoy to work with peers
Be sure to check out the Uber Engineering Blog to learn more about the team.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top