Software Engineer - Money (Front-End)
Are you a talented software engineer who is passionate about massive scalability and conquering international markets? We want to talk to you!
Uber is looking for engineers who can dig into the tricky world of payments. We are helping riders across the globe pay for their fares while also helping our driver-partners earn money for their families. This team will be enhancing Uber’s rider payment platform and its third-party payment systems integrations, like ApplePay, Alipay, PayPal, Amex Membership Rewards, and others. These interactions are complex and require careful coordination from engineers with a strong sense of quality, security, and ingenuity. We’re just getting started with our millions of users and hundreds of markets, and exciting challenges loom ahead. #bizintel
HERE ARE THE KINDS OF SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A passion for delightful user experiences
- Rock-solid programming fundamentals
- A track record of successfully shipped software
- Deep familiarity with debugging, performance measurement, and test-driven development
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Apps you’ve shipped on the store that you’re proud to share
- A github account with cool projects to peruse
- Experience with mobile location and mapping technology
- A working knowledge of common design tools
- Backend or web development experience
Be sure to check out the Uber Engineering Blog to learn more about the team.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top