Software Engineer - Mobile (Marketplace Experience)
The Marketplace Experience team is looking for talented iOS and Android engineers who are passionate about accelerating a worldwide transportation revolution and optimization of Uber’s marketplace. The Marketplace Dynamics group builds the platform, products, and algorithms responsible for the real time execution and online optimization of Uber’s marketplace. Come help our cross functional team introduce radical new user facing features around pricing, supply positioning, and waypoint planning while preserving the polish and simplicity of the user experience.
What we’re looking for:
- A passion for delightful mobile user experiences
- A track record of successfully shipped software
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach to problem-solving
Bonus points if you:
- Are experienced with mobile location and mapping technology
- Have deep domain knowledge and experience with relevant tools, languages and frameworks (Objective-C, Java)
- Have 5+ years of fulltime experience
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Be sure to check out the Uber Engineering Blog to learn more about the team.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top