Software Engineer- iOS
Are you passionate about iOS and creating a world class app? Do you have the drive to create a delightful mobile user experience and a desire to push the boundaries of what can be done?
The Uber iOS team is looking for talented developers who are passionate about accelerating a worldwide transportation revolution. We’re just getting started with our millions of users and hundreds of markets, and exciting challenges loom ahead. Come help us introduce radical new features while preserving the magical simplicity of the Uber experience!
HERE ARE THE KINDS OF SKILLS WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS applications (point us to your work in the App Store)
- Deep knowledge of Objective-C
- You also need experience collaborating on software projects. Cowboy coding is fun, but you have to prove that you can work efficiently as part of a team.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Insightful opinions about developing for mobile
- A github account with some cool projects in it
- Scary amazing debugging skills
- Experience developing location aware mobile applications
- Experience developing testing suites for mobile applications
Be sure to check out the Uber Engineering Blog to learn more about the team.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top