Software Engineer - Driver Incentives (Mobile)
The Driver Incentives team cares deeply about maintaining an efficient marketplace for Riders and Drivers, and growing the marketplace efficiently. We are focused on building beautiful mobile experiences that enable us to provide the utmost transparency to our driver partners into their earnings.
Our ideal engineer enjoys working in a cross-functional team of Data Scientists, Product Managers, Engineers Product Marketing Managers, Finance and multiple other stakeholder and have a profound impact on our march towards an intelligent marketplace.
- Have deep domain knowledge and experience with relevant tools, languages and frameworks (Swift, Objective-C, Java)
- Strong understanding of mobile architecture and large scale distributed systems
- You have experience working as a native mobile engineer on a publically-released application
- Skills at debugging and performance tuning native mobile apps
Be sure to check out the Uber Engineering Blog to learn more about the team.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun working environment.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets. Reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top