Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
What you'll do
- Setup and deploy complex automated communications and ensure email messaging is 100% accessible to everyone on both web and mobile.
- Establish world-class workflows and continuously test and measure improvements.
- Build structures, processes and guidance for multiple marketing teams throughout the region.
- Manage and provide solutions to complex technical issues, using ExactTarget and other internal tools.
- Creating new communications rules for customer onboarding, conversion, engagement and retention based on user's history.
- Proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress. Manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities.
- Identify emerging patterns and get ahead of the need for new tools, resources, and automation.
What you'll need
- Experience delivering libraries or features to other developers (APIs, platforms, libraries, etc).
- Experience with high performance and scalable software in distributed systems is strongly preferred.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Impeccable communication and organization skills in both English and Spanish
- Ability to balance an attention to detail with swift execution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field, or equivalent experience.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top