Social Media Customer Support Representative - French speaking
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About The Job
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for users is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the most compelling, most efficient way.
Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating all our users. We help (unhappy) people resolve their issues and turn them into our most passionate advocates.
Community Support Representatives are also excellent at engaging with non-support issues received. With a strong understanding of our policies & logic, and great online wit, you will be able to support the marketing team by being the voice of the Uber brand on social media.
The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community. The right candidate will be quick on their feet & good with words.
We are seeking an attentive, personable, highly-organized Community Support Representative to support the city's operations team as we continue to grow our presence.
This is a full time opportunity to work with an amazing operations team on the daily functions that are at the core of Uber.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Deliver high-quality support across social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Be a passionate contact point for riders and drivers while answering any questions that come your way
- Show empathy to frustrated riders and drivers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
- Turn negative interactions into positive discussions and identify ad-hoc online opportunities to be leveraged to drive positive sentiment
What You'll Need
- Empathy. Incredible sense of understanding of both riders and driver partners
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and follow-through on tasks
- Natural curiosity. You love learning how things work and are always looking for creative solutions.
- Eloquence. You're able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- Agility. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease
- Engagement. You thrive to be on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
- Comprehension. Excellent reading and writing skills in French and in English
- Customer obsession. Willingness to help others and create support experiences that exceed users' expectations
- Organization. Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries
- Collaborative mindset. You are a team player and have the ability to work well in a collaborative environment,
- Flexibility. Weekend and weekly evening shifts are required
- Uber advocate. You care deeply about the product and getting others excited to ride and partner with Uber
- Previous experience managing brand presence on social media/social media support
Back to top