Social Media and Content executive, UberEATS(Contract)
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it. For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer. And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
As part of the Marketing team in Mumbai, you will help create evergreen content, campaigns and unique experiences that will drive brand strength, fuel business growth and strengthen our connection with eaters. Role calls for a combination of creativity, writing skills, consumer-first approach, thinking mini-campaigns and a personality that has great comfort with "all hands on deck" environment (hustle!)
Bonus point if:
You are a foodie. And passionate about food as well as want to revolutionize the way great quality food is delivered in cities around the world.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do
- Brand & Campaign Storytelling - Create compelling stories in a way that helps strengthen brand desire and fuels business growth. Write on-brand copy, switching between style and format to suit an array of platforms
- Execute the Social Media & Content Strategy - help get the right message to the right person at the right time, with the right channel. This includes channel strategy, message structuring
- New age Hyperlocal Marketing: Discovering new ways to micro target consumers based on their geographic location
- Work in matrix teams comprising of Account Management, Operations & Sales Team
- Implement plans towards making Uber Eats the most reliable and desired food delivery service
What you'll need
- Completed graduation from a premium college, preferably studied marketing or business administration as one of the subjects
- Prior experience of 1-3 years in one or more of these lines of work: Account planning/Social Media Management/ Content Planning
- Strong writing skills especially in the context of consumer marketing.
- Creativity: you're excited to think outside of the box and have an eye for detail.
- Good sense of aesthetics and visual skills - you know what goes into a great photo, and you can't wait to draw out the beauty in everyday dining experiences and use it to create a compelling story for our eaters.
- A natural love for social media. And interest in reading, especially discovering whats the latest in the world of marketing
- Based out of Mumbai
Back to top