Social Content & Campaign Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and creative social strategist to develop and implement Uber’s global social content and campaign strategy. The ideal candidate will have a track record of social innovations and success. You’ll join on the ground floor as we look to build out this critically important function within our team. Social content creation will be a combination of working with in-house editorial talent and defining and implementing the engagement and amplification model with our city teams.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to plan content for upcoming campaigns and product rollouts.
- Strategize and concept social opportunities related to broader marketing campaigns.
- Work with global Social Leads to localize content as it pertains to global campaigns (ex: RioPOOL content buildout, approval, and translation).
- Share campaign recaps with project stakeholders to showcase the impact of social.
- Manage tactical execution of content and social marketing strategies including development of an editorial cycle, publication/posting and tracking.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive content initiatives, including City teams, Growth Marketing and Platform, Comms and more.
- Partner with SEM teams to ensure full integration of content marketing initiatives.
- Manage cross-functional content reporting, develop and present weekly updates to demonstrate the impact of company’s investment to senior management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years of social and content marketing experience.
- Proven track record of creating and leading content for large social presences.
- Ability to articulate and proselytize a strong philosophy around content for social.
- Outstanding written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and comfort in working in a team environment.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for getting results.
- BA/BS in the liberal arts a significant plus.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401 (k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top