Social and Content Marketing Associate - Philippines
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
We're looking for a passionate Social and Content and Marketing Associate to help bolster Uber's brand presence and attract new riders and drivers through exciting and innovative marketing campaigns. As part of the Uber Philippines team, you'll shape and deliver initiatives that builds awareness, consideration and usage of Uber services among millions of consumers and partners in the Philippines.
This role is all about creating positive conversation ripples for Uber online. With oversight and ownership of the content published across all of the brand's social media channels - Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, and the Blog - you'll play an integral role to not only grow the business, but shape people's perceptions of it. You should be an innovator and expert in social media marketing, content development, and creative ideation —ready to scale Uber's social engagement to match our rapidly growing global brand.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of delivering innovative consumer marketing campaigns, particularly on social media. Art and copywriting skills are significant advantage to this role and is preferred. .
What you'll do
- Operationalise the regional social & content strategy within the Philippines, working with both Regional and Local teammates to produce and publish relevant and engaging content across channels
- Coordinate all outbound communications via our social platforms, effectively managing the editorial calendar for the Philippines
- Strategically prioritise and scale content initiatives - including publisher partnerships and influencer partnerships
- Work closely with cross-functional teams both within and outside the Philippines
- Serve as the Philippines' point person for the regional and global social & content marketing teams - carrying forward the best practices, timely case studies, and tool expertise to local marketers
- Liaise closely with the Research & Insights and Acquisition Marketing teams to understand the business impact of all activity across channels
- Display in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- 1+ years experience running Social Marketing efforts for a global brand
- Exceptional writing abilities and eye for shareable content —while overseeing content production across cities
- Creative and art skills that allow the Uber brand to come to life
- Passion for supporting intrinsically social content - ideating with local campaign teams, carrying forward regional campaigns concepts, and guiding external partners against the regional strategy
- A keen eye for measurement and comfort with data, leading the Philippines reports against KPIs and key strategic insights (experience with social analytics and social listening tools a must)
- Knowledgeable or willing to learn about social media amplification and distribution, including organic and paid strategies, and native distribution (platforms include but are not limited to: Sprinklr, Outbrain, Media Partners)
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Superior collaboration and organisational skills to manage cross-functional stakeholders, internally and externally
- Employees are given Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged coworkers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top