Social Advertising Marketing Manager - APACx
Uber is changing how the world thinks about transportation. What started as an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas is now changing the logistical fabric of cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
Uber is looking to further expand its SENA performance marketing team with two Paid Social (social advertising) marketing managers. You will excel in this role if you have a very clear paid social background and can execute and optimise campaigns.
What you'll do
- Manage daily execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. and any other network platform.
- Setup & execute paid social acquisition campaigns across the region using PE/PMD.
- Work on daily reporting & bid and budget optimization to improve the ROI of your campaigns.
- Constantly be testing - A/B test landing pages, ad copy testing, ad creative testing...
- Keep up to date with paid social best practices and strategies, and synch up with other regions for social alignment.
- Work closely with Facebook & Twitter teams to develop and test new ad formats, targeting strategies, etc.
- Co-ordinate with the respective market local counterparts, in order to align and execute evergreen campaigns.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives.
What you'll need
- 2 years of experience in dedicated paid social performance marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience.
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- You must be resourceful and have a go-getter attitude! You should be excited to get into the details and help cultivate a growing business. You're the customer advocate and need to bring the voice of Uber to the public...you ready?
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to make a big impact such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Smart, engaged co-workers in an exciting office environment.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top