Social Advertising Marketing Manager - APACx
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
Uber is looking to further build out its SENA performance marketing team with two Paid Social (social advertising) marketing managers. The ideal candidate for this role has had a very clear paid social background & can execute and optimise campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Manage daily execution of paid social campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. and any other network may be required.
- Setup & execute paid social acquisition campaigns across the region using PE/PMD.
- Work on daily reporting & bid and budget optimization to improve the ROI of your campaigns.
- Constantly be testing – A/B test landing pages, ad copy testing, ad creative testing…
- Keep up to date with paid social best practices and strategies, and synch up with other regions for social alignment.
- Work closely with Facebook & Twitter teams to develop and test new ad formats, targeting strategies, etc.
- Co-ordinate with the respective market local counterparts, in order to align and execute evergreen campaigns.
- Contribute to other team projects and initiatives.
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience in dedicated paid social performance marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills with multivariate testing experience.
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- You have to be ready to hustle! You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. You’re the customer advocate and need to bring the voice of Uber to the masses…you ready?
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top