Site Analytics & Reporting Analyst | Phoenix
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners—our community—is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages rider and driver partner support around the globe and we’re looking for a Site Analytics & Reporting Analyst (you!) to develop and lead various support efforts within our Centers of Excellence (COE). Uber COEs are contact management centers dedicated to providing world-class customer support to riders and drivers. Uber relies on the COEs to provide support for our community’s toughest issues types, handle escalations from our tens of thousands of business processing outsourcing (BPO) agents, and provide an environment to pilot support for new products or test new support modalities or processes.
As a partner to our COEs, you will help support strategic decision making processes through your analytics, heavy data driven approach, and operational mindset. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build, maintain, and continue to optimize weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to the COE
- Continually improve and automate our methods for gathering data and incorporating it into real-time models, analysis, and actions
- Review data models and queries while performing weekly and ad hoc data analysis to keep the nerve center of our operations engine running at full speed
- Proactively develop new KPIs/metrics to identify trends
- Effectively communicate insights from and be able to tell a story around data
- Work with senior leaders at the COEs and business partners to understand the “Why?” in addition to the “What?” behind Uber’s biggest customer support challenges
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of investment banking / consulting / business intelligence / strategy or related experience; some high-growth operations or startup experience is strongly preferred
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Explorer – the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
- Exceptional Excel / data management skills
- SQL Proficiency strongly preferred
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in service-industry, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume and extremely fast-paced environment
- Python, R proficiency
- Employees receive monthly Uber credits
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you build. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top