SEO Manager, UberEATS
Uber started out to solve a simple problem: the need to get a ride across town. Six years and two billion trips later, we’ve stumbled upon something a bit bigger: a new way to help tackle congestion—one of the most serious challenges cities face today.
We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
Longer term, we’re optimistic that smartphone apps like Uber can also offer a real alternative to individual car ownership. After all, if you can press a button and get an affordable ride across town in minutes 24-hours a day, why bother to own a car? There is an alternative to a world that looks like a parking lot and moves like a traffic jam. Join Uber to help make that future possible
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced SEO Manager to develop and implement UberEATS organic search strategy in EMEA region. The candidate will have a strong track record of SEO success across in-house or agency roles working on sites with millions of monthly visits from organic search traffic. They won’t be afraid of digging into large sets of data to spot trends and opportunities. Beyond that, they’ll be very strong at analyzing our sites and market from all aspects of SEO performance in order to discover, prioritize and execute on SEO improvements, both tactical and strategic.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Plan and develop scalable SEO strategy for UberEATS web presence and expansion across all markets part of EMEA region.
- Develop and drive scalable web optimization solutions for UberEATS
- Closely collaborate with the product and engineering teams internationally to drive initiatives for site architecture, taxonomy and content, impacting rankings of category keywords.
- Utilize analytics to make data driven decisions around what will best serve our users, increase organic presence and improve business KPIs.
- Manage and help plan support infrastructure, including any work with agencies, consultants and contractors.
- Manage and drive UberEATS SEO reporting construct, develop and present updates to demonstrate the impact of company’s investment to senior management on regular basis.
Qualifications & Experience:
- +4 years of hands on experience working on international SEO projects, preferably within similar vertical / focus on e-commerce.
- Proven track record of driving both strategy and execution with examples of highly successful international organic search optimization projects.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present confidently at all levels and to communicate throughout all levels of an organisation both technical and non-technical.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate a strong philosophy around onsite optimization.
- Direct experience with web analytics suites is a must.
- Strong time management and project management skills.
- Good knowledge of web programming languages.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
We’re bringing Uber to every major city in the world. We need brains and passion to make it happen and to make it happen in style!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top