Senior Web Analyst, AdTech
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Leverage traffic and performance data to identify areas of opportunity.
- Identify areas for high impact analysis and investigation
- Forecast projects focusing on growth, usage, and ROI.
- Track KPI's and create custom reports and dashboards, at times working across sites and teams to analyze end-to-end funnels and business results.
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the team in ongoing evaluation and testing.
- Run ad-hoc analysis on key trends and make recommendations on findings.
- Evaluate competitive information and key industry trends to provide context for website performance.
- Analyze web traffic data to identify A/B and multivariate testing opportunities and report on tests.
- Scope the impact of business and website changes to forecast the impact of future changes.
- Set tracking requirements and work closely with data teams to improve tracking and data quality
- Manage multiple short-term and long-term projects simultaneously, under changing and challenging constraints.
What You'll Need
- BA/BS/Masters in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus.
- 5+ years web analytics and data analysis experience.
- Experience in multi-channel data analysis including SEO, Direct and Paid, Referral and Social.
- A/B and multivariate testing experience.
- Proficiency in querying and manipulating data for analysis. Strong SQL skills required, experience with Hive preferred.
- 2+ years working with raw clickstream data via Big Query, Hive, or similar
- Excellent understanding of click stream tracking tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, or similar homegrown systems)
- Working understanding of marketing platforms (e.g. Google Adwords, Doubleclick, Facebook Ads), internet advertising technologies and marketing channel attribution
- Strong communication skills and ability to structure requirements and data for clear communication with multi-faceted teams including engineering, analytics, and marketing
Back to top