Senior Uber Expert - Christchurch
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is looking for an Uber Expert to help lead our Greenlight in Christchurch!
Who you are
We are looking to build on our team of rock stars for our Greenlight Hub in Christchurch. We need people with strong communication, leadership and problem-solving skills, who don't shy away from in-person interactions. Aside from helping customers, our support centre is also used to educate and teach our partners how to use our technology and succeed as an uber partner. You'll be expected to help our operations team design and implement new processes, coach our Greenlight Expert team to provide exceptional support, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep dive into our day-to-day-operations. This is a permanent position based between the partner support centre and the city office.
What you'll do
- Deliver 5-star, on-brand, in-person support for our driver partners
- Lead the way in training and coaching our Uber Experts team on how to use all the tools in the most efficient way possible
- Implement and execute documentation processes
- Train the team and be the expert on processes and tools
- Work with the Operations team to streamline procedures and plan for scale
- Help maintain organisation of the Greenlight location
When & where you'll do it
- 40 hours a week (schedule may change based on business needs; we need someone who's flexible)
- Christchurch Greenlight
Why you'll succeed
- You are a retail and/or customer experience expert
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with customers and handle escalations
- You are personable, highly organised, and a patient teacher
- You have a passion for leading and empowering others
- You are curious about the business you work in and want to make a positive scalable impact
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems and teach others to do the same
- If you don't know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You are tech savvy
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top