Senior Technical Recruiting Lead
At Uber we pride ourselves on the amazing team we’ve built. The driver behind all our growth, our bold and disruptive brand, and the game changing technology we bring to market is the people that make Uber well, uber. Delivering a first class, on-demand transportation experience takes a critical eye for quality, and we need recruiting leaders who have that same passion for their craft.
We are growing rapidly and need someone with hustle to help us continue to grow our engineering team. If you’re ready to work your ass off this may be the gig for you.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a fast paced environment. This role is all about hiring the best and brightest, maintaining our culture as we grow, and running an efficient process to keep it moving.
Still think this is you? Well then, keep reading!
- Adaptable – ability to partner with a wide variety of very senior level individuals including our top-level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates within the engineering organization
- Passionate about candidate experience
- A big thinker – you’ve scaled an engineering org & built/developed a growing recruiting team
- Able to use data to influence change.
- Focused on developing the team and peers.
- Implemented successful, yet not stalling, processes.
- Naturally curious; excited to learn about what makes Uber tick
- Action oriented and unafraid of calculated risk.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Passionately drives results, think and act quickly, operate long-term and in the best interest of company objectives.
- Builds teams to support our long term strategy. This position will uphold a high hiring bar continuously and drive process improvement to hire engineering talent faster.
- Is data driven and digs into analytics to make decisions based on said data.
- Thinks innovatively to drive results. We are a unique company and brand and thus need equally innovative strategies to hit our hiring goals. Scalability and sustainability are key success metrics
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top