Senior Strategy & Planning Associate- West Coast
Passionate about high-growth businesses and have strong analytical skills? Are you a proven team player, strategic thinker, and executor? Do you live and breathe to turn large amounts of raw data into meaningful business information? Then let’s talk.
The ideal candidate for this role should have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and the ability to clearly communicate and present information to stakeholders across all levels of the business. You will help the strategic decision-making process and support operational excellence throughout the region.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive analysis on region-wide projects and important strategic decisions improving the experience for our partner drivers and riders
- Coordinate with other members of the S&P Team, Regional Ops, and City Teams to measure the impact and efficiency of new experiments and business processes
- Develop analytical frameworks to support experimentation to test best practices
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to ensure teams are as efficient as possible
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to assist regional GMs and Senior Managers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3-5+ years of investment banking / consulting / business intelligence or other related quantitative experience; high-growth analytics or operations experience a plus
- Absolute team player
- Strong communication and organization skills; ability to work with remote teams
- Excel expert and programming language experience required, with a strong preference for SQL
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Can do attitude — we are a lean team and responsibilities may fall out of one’s exact job description; we are looking for folks who are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Explorer – the ability to self-serve, investigate and get the data we require will make you much more effective in this role. Self-starter attitude is a must!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top